Monday, January 4, 2010

Remember finding your feet...



(Dress - Urban Outfitters, belt - vintage, necklace - Urban Outfitters, rose ring - Accessorize)
 
Keeping my vow to only purchase 'classic' pieces this year, I maybe took it to the nth degree over the weekend and went a bit 'vintage crazy' - OK, not quite...It might be a faux brand of vintage but honestly every time I attempt the real thing (i.e. charity shops and thrift stores) I end up in a sweaty panic at the idea of wearing clothes that someone - although it's super unlikely - may have DIED in. How stupid is that? Why does no one else appear to have this problem? Is there a cure??

Anyway, in lieu of the real thing I went for this silk looking - but 100% polyester, obvs - dusty rose pink dress and a vintage belt as a compromise (take that FEAR!!) I loves it, and hope this to be the first vintage purchase of many...

And no you're not drunk it's just a bunch of shoddy, blurry images you're looking at. Sorry! Will defeds get this whole camera thing worked out soon. And I did tidy up after these were taken, I swear. A little late but hopefully will remain neat by the next post!



MMT xx

5 comments:

  1. You have great style, thanks for the comment!
    Love it! xxxx
    Camilla

    RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow
    absolutely gorgeouss
    CAN WE FOLLOW EACHOTHER?!?!
    thanks for the comment it means alot to me and you look is so cute. I like how you added the belt.
    it was a charming little touch!
    come check out my other blog (i have two the one you commented on was material evidence) but come check out sticky note and join in on the contest!!
    the link is here www.banana-note.blogspot.com
    come do it :)
    thanks for the comment like i said before
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love your dress :)
    love your blogg too
    xx,
    http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress!

    LOVE

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete